What Can SCC Offer My Child?
- A 37-year partnership with Syracuse University's Setnor School of Music
- Choirs at graduated skill levels for select students ages 8-18, including Young Men’s Ensemble for changed voices
- Vocal technique and musicianship training in a small group setting provided by artistic directors who also teach at schools in our community
- Educational and performance experiences shared with children from different schools, including our City Satellite Initiative
- Performance opportunities throughout CNY, including Symphoria, sporting events, and other community events